It’s time again for a gratitude list.
- Pumpkin flavored anything. I took a trip to Trader Joe’s and grabbed pumpkin croissants, pumpkin bread mix, and pumpkin spice. Yum.
- Amazing coworkers. I am incredibly blessed to work with the people I work with. I’ve never seen teamwork like at my current job.
- The chance to be creative in my job. I helped build a haunted house this month. Never done that before.
- The fact that I have to fill my bird feeder a couple times a week. I have a busy front yard, and I love that.
- This sweet pup. My sister’s dog was diagnosed with cancer and had to have a leg amputated. After only two weeks, Lacey is doing quite well on three legs. And still as lovable as ever.
- Trying new things in the kitchen. I’m trying to make fresh pumpkin puree. Can you tell I’m obsessed with pumpkin?
- The chance to dream with my husband. We like to dream crazy dreams. After watching a show about real estate in Alaska, we dreamed of moving there. I’d love it until the winter hit.
- The sound of heat running. It makes me happy to be warm and safe.
- Walks in the sunshine.
- Cool air on my face. So thankful the summer heat is finally over.
What are you thankful for this month? I’d love to hear.