In the midst of a very busy month, I'm still thankful.
- Thanksgiving. Long weekend, family time, good food, and a reminder to be thankful.
- My sister. We've always been close, and I love the inside jokes we have. Nobody makes soupy mashed potatoes like we do.
- Mom and Dad. Thanksgiving has been at their house for the past few years. Even though it's not the house I grew up in, it still feels like home.
- My nephews. Love these guys.
- My husband. So thankful that he does all the driving on long road trips and never complains when I sleep half the time. I feel so safe with him.
- My African “kids.” A friend posted an updated photo on Facebook of some of our African Children's Choir kids. I was amazed at how they've grown. So proud of them and the way they're growing into amazing men and women.
- This precious little thing (unfortunately not mine). Puppy cuddles undo loads of stress.
- Cuban coffee. Yum.
- Singing some tough Dvorak and Haydn. Beautiful melodies make my soul happy.
- Pumpkin pie. Quite possibly my favorite dessert.
What are you thankful for?