It helps my overburdened mind to slow down and remember how blessed I am, and how much I have to be thankful for.
mac software download
- Cooler weather beginning to settle in. Although the summer heat isn't giving up it's reign without a fight, I'm so thankful that fall is on its way.
- A reunion with my best friend. I can't tell you how much I've missed this girl.
- Road trips. I love to hit the open road and explore new places.
- Latte art. I love people who can make a canvas out of hot milk.
- The chance to meet my favorite singer/songwriter, Derek Webb. Not only was he super nice, but he recognized me from his music video and the footage I sent in for it.
- Chances to be bold and share the music I've been working on.
- Attending the Start Conference and being able to meet some online friends face to face. It was so neat to have real conversations with them.
- My husband, who has picked up the slack in most of our household cooking lately. He never complains, and always does it with a smile.
- Hosting the African Children's Choir at my church and having a packed house. Seeing and hearing the kids reminded me of my kids and brought back so many good memories.
- Talking with one of the chaperones with the African Children's Choir and hearing how well my “kids” are doing back home. They're not kids anymore, as they're all in secondary school. I heard good reports, and I beamed with pride.
What is on your gratitude list this month? I'd love to hear.