What are you grateful for this month? Here's my list.
- Coffee on the front porch.
- Watching my nephew pitch in his Little League game. They may have lost, but he pitched no runs in one inning. I'm proud of that dude.
- An awesome week off, relaxing and getting projects done.
- Date day with Drew. In one day, we did two movies, rooftop drinks, dinner, and cruising around town with no particular destination.
- New opportunities that lie ahead.
- A warm, cozy bed that I know I can return to every night.
- New recipes that turn out AWESOME. I made this pancake recipe last night and man, was it good.
- Evernote. I'm just starting to use this helpful app. I like being able to take down my random thoughts and organize them.
- The library. Have you heard about this magical place? Drew and I recently had our cards inactivated, because our mailing address is a P.O. box that doesn't prove our county residency. We finally fixed this (all it took was bringing in a piece of mail with our home address) and I checked out a book that I'm loving. Free books. How cool.
- My husband's endless sense of humor. This man can find humor in the most miniscule thing, and I love that he keeps me laughing everyday.